Periodontics from University of Manitoba aims to provide advanced education and training in the field of periodontology and surgical implant dentistry to prepare graduates to pursue careers in clinical practice, academics and research.
Students at Periodontics from University of Manitoba will:
- provide comprehensive treatment planning experience for the residents.
- gain knowledge in clinical research, oral systemic domain, Periodontology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biology and Pathology of the Periodontium
- Oral Medicine and Oral Diagnosis
- Advanced Clinical Periodontics
- Review of Periodontal Literature
- Clinical Practice in Periodontics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry Health Sciences View 16 other Masters in Dentistry in Canada
- D.M.D. degree (or equivalent)
- Statement of Intent
- Letters of Recommendation: 2, plus Dean's Letter†
- Submit your transcripts (unofficial copies)
- English language proficiency
- Pay the application fee
- Minimum B average (3.0) in the last 60 credit hours or equivalent.
International31616 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15808 CAD per semester during 36 months.
National14370 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7185 CAD per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Winnipeg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.