A mix of professors, top entrepreneurs, senior managers and experienced investors will help you by teaching you how to use state-of-the-art theories to understand and predict reality, evaluate opportunities and build and grow sustainable businesses.
As soon as you start the program, you will work during the innovation and entrepreneurship labs on your own start-up idea or use similar techniques to introduce innovation within the existing business.
A team of top investors and design thinking coaches supplemented with successful seasoned entrepreneurs in residence will guide you throughout all the steps in the development of an upcoming, innovative business.
By using various interactive pedagogic instruments like workshops, case studies, simulations, exercises, video-analysis and life cases, the course stimulates active learning and thorough understanding.
As a result, you will develop the creative attitude and innovation skills of an enterprising leader.
- you have acquired state-of-the-art knowledge of, and practice with digital & disruptive business models, design thinking, innovation strategy and management, lean start-up methods and tools and marketing & finance for new entrepreneurs and innovators
- innovation and entrepreneurship will be part of your DNA
- you have developed the creative mindset and innovation skills of a (corporate) entrepreneurial leader
- you have broadened your network by meeting entrepreneurs, corporate innovators and CEOs of innovative companies during the corporate workshops, innovation and entrepreneurship labs and master project
- you know how to turn a creative idea into a successful business that matters for society
The AACSB and NVAO accreditations awarded to Antwerp Management School clearly demonstrate AMS’ permanent attention to quality education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Start-up Bootcamp
- Creative Thinking
- Technologies of Tomorrow
- Entrepreneurial Strategy
- Innovation Management
- Finance for New Businesses
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Finance Innovation Management View 5 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A 4 year academic university degree
- A 3 year academic degree and an additional relevant degree of at least 60 ECTS credits
- A 3 year academic degree + min. 1 year of relevant work experience (*)
- A 4 year professional degree
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.