AMS is on a mission… to educate and support people from all over the world who want to create new things that matter for society.
This curriculum prepares you for a future as a successful and innovative entrepreneur in your own start-up or an innovator in an existing company. A mix of professors, top entrepreneurs, senior managers and experienced investors will help you by teaching you how to use state-of-the-art theories to understand and predict reality, evaluate opportunities and build and grow sustainable businesses.
Develop an innovative mindset
A team of top investors and design thinking coaches supplemented with successful seasoned entrepreneurs in residence will guide you throughout all the steps in the development of an upcoming, innovative business. By using various interactive pedagogic instruments like workshops, case studies, simulations, exercises, video-analysis and life cases, the course stimulates active learning and thorough understanding. As a result, you will develop the creative attitude and innovation skills of an enterprising leader, whether that is of your own start-up or as an innovator in an existing company. After completing the program, you have all the tools to score in the international job market or to start up your own company.
You will be studying with people from all over the world. You will be going to Milan to learn all about business design thinking. You will be going on an international growth strategy trip: every year another destination. In 2019 the students went to Lisbon, Zürich, and Stockholm. In 2020 trips to Barcelona, New York and Tel Aviv were planned but organized virtually. We are resilient and one way or another, we will give you a top learning international experience.
Learning by doing
This is a hands-on, "learning by doing" program: you will dive straight into practical training.
Experience what it is like to develop a start-up / corporate idea: you will be “learning by doing”.
Personal contacts are made with real entrepreneurs, seasoned investors and top managers to enable you to obtain a realistic idea of what it’s like to actually build a business of your own or innovate an existing business in today’s global context.
The MIE program has brought fourth more than 80 start-ups.
You will develop a creative and critical mindset and learn how to apply innovative tools and techniques to solve complex problems that have a positive impact on people’s lives and on society in general. We value social entrepreneurship.
- you have acquired state-of-the-art knowledge of, and practice with digital & disruptive business models, design thinking, innovation strategy and management, lean start-up methods and tools and marketing & finance for new entrepreneurs and innovators;
- innovation and entrepreneurship will be part of your DNA;
- you have developed the creative mindset and innovation skills of an entrepreneurial leader;
- you are able to identify future opportunities faster and to evaluate them more thoroughly so that you can make the right strategic decisions;
- you know how to turn a creative idea into a sustainable successful product or service within an existing company or your own start-up;
- you have broadened your network by meeting entrepreneurs, corporate innovators and CEOs of innovative companies during the corporate workshops, innovation and entrepreneurship labs and Master Project.
The AACSB and NVAO accreditations awarded to Antwerp Management School clearly demonstrate AMS’ permanent attention to quality education. AMS is also listed in the Financial Times Rankings and the School takes into account the principles of responsible management education as presented by PRME. Our EMBA has justed climbed 10 steps and is now nr°45 worldwide in the Financial Times Ranking.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Personal development journey: Global Leadership Skills
Module I: INSPIRE
- Start-up Bootcamp
- Creative Thinking
- Technologies of Tomorrow
Module II: BUILD
- Advanced Finance for Innovation
- Entrepreneurial Strategy
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Business Design Thinking – Milan innovation sprint
Module III: GROW
- Digital Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Selling
- Growth Strategy – Ecosystem trip
(Business Planning and Business Modeling included)
- You are recently graduated and have little or no work experience
- You have an interest in starting up your own company OR you have a real interest in how to run innovation projects in organizations or how to turn innovative ideas into new products or services within existing companies
- You are open-minded in creativity + in working/collaborating with people from all over the world
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Finance Innovation Management View 9 other Masters in Finance in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For candidates studying in Belgium:
- a master's degree from a recognized institution
- a master's degree from a recognized institution OR
- a 3 or 4-year bachelor's * degree from a recognized institution
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16950 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA16950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16950 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Antwerpen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We work together with Prodigy Finance for different loan options. Prodigy Finance offers international students competitive loans without collateral or a co-signer.
German students can ask a student loan via Deutsche Bildung. Deutsche Bildung has been financing students since 2007. A lump-sum payment, annual, semi-annual or monthly payments guarantee a completely flexible financing plan of almost all programs/ subjects in Germany and abroad.
Partial scholarships are awarded on a case-by-case basis during the application process to outstanding candidates in the form of a partial fee-waiver of varying amounts. These are awarded on a highly competitive basis and awardees will be notified in their admission letter.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.