Now, more than ever, the world needs global leaders en managers who are internationally oriented and equipped with cultural competences as well as managerial skills. You will be provided with the knowledge, social skills and business attitude required to enter global businesses and organizations. Completing this program means you have achieved a more open and global mind than before you entered the program.
An interactive program focused on skills
- Because of the cultural diversity of our students and the international character of our faculty, you will learn how to cope with the complexities of international business communications.
- This master will also help you in becoming an effective team player: working in teams on different cases and projects will make you aware of own strengths, individually and in a team.
- Throughout the entire year you will be extensively coached on global leadership skills: self-awareness, the ability to work collaboratively with others, leadership skills, openness to and respect for different perspectives, multicultural awareness.
A truly international program
- This is a truly international program: Students and faculty come from all over the world. This will give you a cross-cultural experience.
- You get a thorough understanding of all functional aspects of management in the current international business world.
- The program starts with a retreat on comparative global history and philosophy.
- You will create global impact and sharpen and train your responsible, creative and analytical mind as a future manager through “Global Impact Projects” helping local initiatives, entrepreneurs, businesses, and people in developing countries or socially disadvantageous environments.
- Choose your international experience: Study in China in the second semester or go on international trip for circa two weeks
- This program gives you hands-on business experience in an international context:
- You will dive into real-life case studies about strategic problems, participate in workshops, business games and practical assignments.
- You will get a hands-on business experience by choosing an in-company project to apply what you have learned. For this project you will be working on an international business case within a real company, providing workable solutions for their business.
- you will develop your understanding of all management functions in an international context;
- you will gain a better understanding and appreciation of how cultural differences, diversity, and the international political economy impact businesses;
- you will develop social, problem solving, and communication skills to successfully work within an international team and in different cultural contexts;
- you will develop a professional, critical and ethical business attitude;
- you will be able to respond to global strategic challenges of an organization with the knowledge and skills learned at AMS.
The AACSB and NVAO accreditations awarded to Antwerp Management School clearly demonstrate AMS’ permanent attention to quality education. AMS is also listed in the Financial Times Rankings and the School takes into account the principles of responsible management education as presented by PRME. Our EMBA has justed climbed 10 steps and is now nr°45 worldwide in the Financial Times Ranking.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
We value context and broader understanding as the basis for a critical mind– this is why the MGM starts with a retreat on comparative global history and philosophy.
You can choose between two tracks, the global track or the China track.
- Corporate Finance
- Global History & Philosophy (European trip)
- Global Political Economy
- Global Leadership Skills
- International Business
- Global Strategic Management
- Elective 1
- Chinese language course (open for both tracks)
Students who choose the China track, will study in Shanghai.
- International Negotiations
- Global Marketing
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Elective 2
- Cross Cultural Management
- Global Immersion program, including Global Impact Project (China track: China, global track: intercontinental trips for circa two weeks)
- Company Practice Seminar (company visits & company presentations abroad: China track: China, global track: European trips)
- Chinese language course (optional)
- You are recently graduated and have little or no work experience.
- You are interested in getting a broad view on different management disciplines in an international context.
- You are looking for a truly international career.
- You are open-minded and eager to be in a truly multicultural setting.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business Strategic Management View 3 other Masters in Strategic Management in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For candidates studying in Belgium:
- a master's degree from a recognized institution
- a master's degree from a recognized institution OR
- a 3 or 4-year bachelor's degree from a recognized institution
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Antwerpen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We work together with Prodigy Finance for different loan options. Prodigy Finance offers international students competitive loans without collateral or a co-signer.
German students can ask a student loan via Deutsche Bildung. Deutsche Bildung has been financing students since 2007. A lump-sum payment, annual, semi-annual or monthly payments guarantee a completely flexible financing plan of almost all programs/ subjects in Germany and abroad.
Partial scholarships are awarded on a case-by-case basis during the application process to outstanding candidates in the form of a partial fee-waiver of varying amounts. These are awarded on a highly competitive basis and awardees will be notified in their admission letter.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.