The Master Degree in Computer Science at University of Pisa aims at educating specialists with solid foundations in computer science and high qualification in information technologies.
The goal of the tutoring service is to assist students, to involve them in the educational process, and to try removing possible obstacles to a fruitful attendance of courses.
Job PlacementThe University of Pisa provides various services related to Job Placement:
- Maintenance of the graduate database (CV of graduates in the last 12 months available to companies)
- Publication of job offers
- Organization of meeting days between companies and students
- Statistics on the employment of graduates
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Algorithm Engineering
- Data Mining
- Computational mathematics for learning and data analysis
- Information Retrieval
- Advance databases
- Parallel and distributed systems: paradigms and models
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 44 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The original version and a photocopy of the Bachelor’s Degree
- The University transcript of Records with a list of all the exams completed abroad, and its official translation into Italian. Please include photocopies of all documents
- The courses description on University letterhead or University sealed paper (original version and official translation into Italian)
- The enrolment form (FORIM)
- A passport size photo
- A 16 Euros revenue stamp (“Marca da bollo” - on sale at Tabacchi shops)
- A valid ID card and its photocopy
- Residency permit and a photocopy (only for non-EU students already residing in Italy).
International356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 356 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 356 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Depending on the country of origin and can vary from 356,000 euros up to 2.452,00 euros (including € 140,00 for Regional taxes, and € 16.00 for stamp duty).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.