Residency in Dermatovenerology from Novosibirsk State University is designed to prepare qualified, trained medical specialists in dermatology. They will have the ability to work autonomously in a specialized area of medicine, including high-technology medical care.
The education will provide trainees with an excellent and broad background in fundamental medical science and with the professional, technical and clinical skills necessary in their field. The trainees will also acquire in-depth knowledge of related disciplines.
Residency graduates are highly qualified professionals who can work as dermatovenerology specialists in public or private medical institutions, as well as successfully conduct scientific research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Oncolytic viruses
- Vascular surgery
- Disaster medicine
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- By June 15 fill the application form
- By August 06 provide full set of scanned documents
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 10 other Masters in Human Medicine in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of the 1st page of your travelling passport with your personal data
- Legalized (if required) diploma of higher medical education
- Legalized (if required) academic transcripts (transcript of record, university degree/s, diploma supplements)
- 2 photos
- English language course marks sheet/TOEFL certificate or other international certificates (in case English is not your mother tongue and your previous education wasn't in English)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational Letter (1-2 pages)
- Medical certificate of overall health condition
- HIV + AIDS certificates
International12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 USD per year during 24 months.
National12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Novosibirsk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.