- Healthcare organisations share commonalities with production facilities, including the need for efficient process flow, change management, and quality standards. As a MSc in Healthcare Operational Management student at WMG University of Warwick you will explore the principles, approaches, strategies, and techniques for analysing, designing, and managing complex healthcare systems. You will learn to measure efficiency and improve effectiveness, productivity, quality, and safety.
- Throughout the year, you’ll acquire the skills and knowledge to assess organisational performance and drive the development and implementation of innovation in healthcare organisations in order to bring about improvement. You will learn about the workings of health systems and the processes that have impact on the industry today, such as the transformative abilities of technology and data.
- We will provide you with an insight into health systems modelling, e-health, health informatics, and epidemiology. Ultimately, you will gain the essential knowledge to manage the integration of people, systems, and technologies to ensure the delivery of consistent high quality, person-centric care.
- The structure and weighting of this course is slightly different to other MSc courses at WMG. The taught component of the MSc Healthcare Operational Management has a larger credit weighting than the dissertation project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Leading Change in the Healthcare Environment
- Electronic Healthcare Records
- Quality and Productivity in Health Service Systems
- Epidemiology and Statistics
- Operational Management and Clinical Systems Improvement
- Resource Management in Healthcare Service Delivery
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management View 258 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
- A completed application form and application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. We contact your referee directly, so please include their valid professional email address on your application form.
International27160 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27160 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14820 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.