We offer a master degree in Trade and International Business at University of Zagreb.
- Within this study Trade and International Business programme at the University of Zagreb students are presented with the latest scientific, professional and practical achievements in trade management.
- Candidates acquire knowledge and skills necessary for managing trade businesses by utilizing contemporary technological tools and management methods.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Wholesale and Retail Business
- Seminar paper
- Trade and Trade Policy
- Commodity ExchangesTransport and Insurance
- Trade Management
- Master thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Strategic Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The programme is open to Croatian and international applicants that have a Bachelor level diploma in the field of economics or business (the equivalent of 240 ECTS is a prerequisite for enrolment procedure).
International3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3700 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3700 EUR per year during 12 months.
- 28,000.00 HRK
Living costs for Zagreb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.