The Master's Degree Programme in Physics at University of Modena and Reggio Emilia - UNIMORE allows to acquire a working knowledge of the main techniques of manipulation and investigation of matter, of the development of theoretical-mathematical models, and of the most advanced computational techniques.
- Curriculum and flexible study plans which can be suited to your needs
- A teaching body made up of scientists active in the respective research fields and visiting professors of foreign universities, engaged in cutting-edge fundamental and applied physics research
- A daily interaction with teachers and researchers in an international environment, which includes the CNR center for nanosciences
- Possibility to carry out degree theses on the most current research topics in up-to-date experimental and computational laboratories
- Programs of excellence and international mobility in Europe for the most motivated students.
The range of job opportunities for graduates in physics is really wide. Our graduates hold positions in all branches of high-tech industries, including automotive, mechanical, semiconductor and electronics, TLC, and biomedical industries, as well as in areas such as meteorology and environmental monitoring, patent system, medical physics, fnancial market, scientifc publishing, and higher education. A large number of our graduates enroll into a Ph.D. program in Italy or abroad, the starting point to pursue a scientifc career in academic research,. Our Department organizes a world connected Doctorate School of Graduate Studies in Physics and Nanoscience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Quantum Mechanics
- Biological Physics with Laboratory
- Chemical Physics of Biomolecules
- Elementary Particles
- Fundamentals of Nanosciences
- Gauge Theories
- Laboratory of Computational Quantum Mechanics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysics View 15 other Masters in Physics in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To join a master's degree programme you must have a bachelor's degree.
- A Commission for each programme will evaluate whether your bachelor's degree fulfils all the requirements necessary for enrolment. In addition the Commission will evaluate whether you have the necessary complementary skills to be admitted to the master’s degree course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 660 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
min. €660 - max. €2,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.