The increasing international and global competition is leading companies to hire new professionals capable of:
- promoting the adoption of innovative approaches & entry market strategies in order to successfully operate in international markets
- managing marketing & commercial strategies, policies and operational tools in a «glocal» perspective
- Collecting, processing and analysing economic and market data at an international level to support the decision-making process of businesses and institutions
- communicating in foreign languages
The degree program leads to managerial and operational jobs within:
- companies in the manufacturing, retailing and services sectors (b2b and b2c)
- consultancy companies, public and private institutions operating at a national and international level
- sales manager, key account, buyer, international market
- analyst, logistics manager, crm specialist, product manager, marketing manager, etc
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business intelligence
- Business planning
- Elementary applied econometrics for international economics
- English (advanced)
- Industrial economics
- International contract law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 30 other Masters in International Business in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To join a master's degree programme you must have a bachelor's degree.
- A Commission for each programme will evaluate whether your bachelor's degree fulfils all the requirements necessary for enrolment. In addition the Commission will evaluate whether you have the necessary complementary skills to be admitted to the master’s degree course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 660 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
min. €660 - max. €2,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.