The Finance and Investment programme from University of Bristol contains compulsory elements in asset pricing, corporate finance, financial reporting and analysis, quantitative methods and empirical finance, and offers optional units in areas including derivatives, investment management, credit risk, financial modelling, banking, behavioural finance and advanced corporate finance.
The programme is suitable for individuals with good undergraduate degrees in economics or accounting and finance, but also for those with more scientific backgrounds (e.g. an undergraduate education in mathematics, engineering or natural sciences).
This programme provides excellent preparation for careers in investment management, financial research, trading, consulting and corporate finance, and for further academic study in finance.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Asset Pricing
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Fundamentals of Corporate Finance
- Quantitative Methods for Finance and Investment
- Dissertation (MSc F&I)
- Financial Modelling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Financial Mathematics View 719 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- A first or good upper second-class honours degree (or country-related equivalent qualification level) in finance, accounting, economics, business, mathematics or another quantitative subject, such as engineering, physics or computing.
International29600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29600 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA15800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15800 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- FT fees: Channel Islands/Isle of Man: 15,800 GBP per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.