The Master’s program International Business and Management at MCI - The Entrepreneurial School combines the latest findings from management research and business practice.
Highly esteemed speakers guarantee state-of-the-art business knowledge and passionate discussions. Students will be equipped with interdisciplinary, intercultural competencies and extensive capabilities to understand and develop solutions for our economies and societies in a rapidly changing world.
What makes the program unique?
Students can choose two out of four specializations – Digital Business, Marketing Management, Innovation & Global Networks, and Financial Management – which are integrated into several highly attractive competence streams. The program is taught entirely in English and can be studied both full-time and part-time.
The modern teaching concept combines on-campus classroom teaching with complementary online elements.
Different international study options round off the program to gain international experience and apart from all this, MCI is known for its excellent study conditions in the breathtaking environment of the Austrian Alps. Their aim is to shape your international career and compete with the best management schools.
MCI study programs stand out due to the quality of their content, relevance to the business world, and their international orientation.
The close cooperation with partners from industry and integrative internships enable students to gain practical experience as early as in their Bachelor’s studies. In addition to providing expert knowledge, MCI places great importance on encouraging personal development and the development of social and intercultural competencies.
In order to ensure the transfer of learning and to enable students to develop relevant competencies, MCI has defined clear cross-curricular learning goals. These describe, in detail, the knowledge and skills acquired by our graduates on completion of their studies at MCI.
Studying at MCI is an investment in a successful future. Through close cooperation with industry and the practical orientation of all courses, MCI graduates are in particularly high demand on the job market and have several job offers even before graduation.
- New ventures & startups
- Business consultancy, tax advisory & auditing
- Digital business & online marketing
- Market research & advertising agencies
- Innovation & transformation management
- Finance & controlling
- HR & recruiting
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Business & Marketing Management
- Specialization 1: Digital Business
- Specialization 2: Marketing Management
- Innovation, Global Networks & Financial Management
- Specialization 3: Innovation & Global Networks
- Specialization 4: Financial Management
- Leadership, Human Resources & Society
- Entrepreneurship & Interdisciplinary Competencies
- Business Research / Master Thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 8 November
- 31 January
- 21 March
- 30 May
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 14 other Masters in Business Administration in Austria
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The program accepts:
- Graduates of relevant Bachelor programs. For example: Business & Management, Business Administration, International Business Administration, International Economics.
- Graduates of other Bachelor or post-secondary programs comprising courses in economics, strategic management / marketing, accounting, controlling and human resource management / business process management (totaling a minimum of 80 ECTS).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Innsbruck
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.