Delivered by experienced course leaders, you will benefit from a highly practical course designed to prepare you for current and emerging practise in the field of ICT.
With fee savings of up to 60% available to eligible students in 2022, now is the perfect time to upskill and advance your career. This course is an approved short course under the Australian Government's Job Ready Graduates funding package and is Commonwealth supported in 2022. Eligible students who study the course in 2022 will pay the reduced student contribution from $4834.
On completing the Information Technology from CQUniversity Australia you will have increased your career advancement prospects and gained a competitive advantage over recent graduates. This course will allow you to pursue a career in a wide variety of roles including:
- developer programmer
- ICT customer support officer
- ICT support technician
- project support officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You will study four (4) units throughout this course, these focus on project management concepts, information systems analysis and design, information communication technology and the principles of programming.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 293 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at CQUniversity Australia and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- a bachelor degree or equivalent qualification; or
- a recognised diploma and a minimum of two years of relevant communication and information technology experience; or
- a minimum of five years of relevant communication and information technology experience:
- secondary and post secondary certificates;
- evidence from employer (past and present) on company letterhead.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16830 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16830 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National12393 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12393 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.