The Business Informatics programme from University of Mannheim combines aspects of Informatics with aspects of Business Administration, and provides you with the opportunity to explore the two areas further. The decision which area you would like to focus on more strongly is totally up to you.
- The master’s program places great emphasis on putting theoretical knowledge into practice, and we cooperate with renowned partners from the corporate world.
- An integral part of the program is the team project. Students work on it for one or two semesters, thereby acquiring expert knowledge in their field and developing social skills, such as project management and team work abilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The University of Mannheim is partners with 450 universities around the world. In collaboration with the International Office, the school can help you plan a period of study abroad.
- In the master's program in Business Informatics, studying abroad is optional.
- Completing an internship during the master's program is optional. If you would like to do a voluntary internship, the school will be in the best position to assist you with the organization thanks to its first-rate corporate connections.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 15 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Germany
- Applicants need to have a bachelor’s degree in Business Informatics to be admitted to the master’s program in Business Informatics.
- A degree in a different field is sufficient if it is recognized as equivalent by the admissions committee.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Semester fee: 190,30 EUR
- Tuition fees for non-EU students: 1,500 EUR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.