If you are interested in a career change and are interested in redirecting your career towards the field of accounting then this course is ideal for you. On completion of this course, you can articulate to the Master of Professional Accounting which is accredited by the professional accounting bodies in Australia. You will receive full credit for the units completed in the Graduate Diploma of Professional Accounting.
This Professional Accounting program from CQUniversity Australia is suitable for you if you are interested in employment in accounting and financial management orientated careers. Potential fields of employment include financial accounting, management accounting, taxation auditing, teaching finance, banking management, administration, consulting or business advisory services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You are required to complete a total of eight core units.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 123 other Masters in Accounting in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at CQUniversity Australia and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- To gain entry to this course, students must have:
- - The CQUniversity Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting; or
- - A non-accounting undergraduate degree in any discipline from an Australian university, or equivalent from an overseas institution; or
- - An AQF equivalent accounting bachelor degree received from an overseas institution or organisation, that does not meet accreditation with an Australian Accounting registration body for associate membership purposes.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33360 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33360 AUD per year during 12 months.
National23775 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23775 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.