About the Programme
Based on advanced methodological skills and systems analysis, the students will be trained for jobs in public authorities, private agencies, relevant sections in related industries, insurance companies and others. In addition, the Environmental Sciences programme of Trier University entitles the graduates to follow a scientific career in universities and research institutions or to begin national or international PhD programmes.
- Environmental System Analysis
- Multivariate Statistics
- Atmospheric Boundary Layer
- Geological Hazards & Management
- Advanced Aspects of Environmental Soil Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSustainable Development Ecology Environmental Sciences View 36 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For the Master’s Programme, a Degree (BSc or equivalent) in environmental sciences or similar is required, with a minimum of a 3.0 on the German grading scale. A self-assessment can be done to see if you fulfil the requirements
- Additional Documents for Application: CV and personal statement (motivation letter) explaining your past achievements, why you chose the Environmental Sciences programme at Trier University and how you would fit into our program.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
No tuition fee.
Living costs for Trier
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.