The complexity of life is investigated at every level and analysed with physical methods. Physics helps understanding the mechanisms underlying the most basics biological systems and interactions.
Society is facing physical and biological problems of global proportions where Biophysics offered by the University of Ulm can be involved to find solutions.
- How will we continue to get sufficient energy?
- How can we feed the world’s population?
- How do we remediate global warming?
- How do we preserve biological diversity?
- How do we secure clean and plentiful water?
More informationVisit official programme website
- Biophysics Lab
- Advanced Biophysics Seminar
- Biophysics: Fundamentals Methods
- Biophysics: Advanced Methods
- Biophysics Research Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Biology View 61 other Masters in Physics in Germany
- Fully completed and signed application form (the one already required for the pre-application).
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement of objectives
- Two letters of reference
- Photocopies of all official certificates and transcripts
- Photocopies of English or German translations of all official certificates and transcripts
- Passport photo
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.