A well-planned system of infrastructure facilities is the primary prerequisite for development in any country. There is a pressing international need for professionals capable of directing the conception, planning and construction of infrastructure facilities for transportation, water and waste management on the urban as well as the regional level while integrating economic, social, and ecological and management aspects.
- The Infrastructure Planning program at University of Stuttgart is a two year research-oriented Master of Science program (M.Sc.) taught in English.
- A large part of the module included in the program is based on the research activities of the participating institutes so that the latest research findings are incorporated into teaching.
- Students learn to work independently and in groups on various development related topics associated with different research institutes at the University of Stuttgart.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Aspects of Infrastructure Planning
- Statistics and GIS
- Environmental Aspects
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Transport Planning and Modeling
- Water and Power Supply
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Urban Planning View 16 other Masters in Urban Planning in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High school leaving certificate (the last certificate from school before entering university)
- Final university degree certificate of Bachelor degree (no provisional certificates accepted)
- Final university transcript of Bachelor studies including CGPA
- Document from the university indicating max./min. grade and grading system for Bachelor degree (if the information is included in the transcript, the transcript can be uploaded again)
- English proficiency examination minimum requirements: Please note that only native speakers with official nationality (provide passport copy) from USA, Ireland, UK, Australia, Canada are exempt, all other applicants have to submit TOEFL or IELTS result. Moreover, „Institutional based TOEFL“ and „IELTS general training test“ are both not accepted).
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Stuttgart
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.