Therefore the respective examination regulation (in German: “Prüfungsordnung” = PO) with the conditions and requirements for application/admissionof the Master Program Electrical Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Engineering is valid.
- The Electrical Power Engineering program from RWTH Aachen University comprises three semesters of lectures, tutorials and lab courses, along with an industrial internship of at least 18 weeks and a final master thesis in the fourth semester. In total, the program amounts to 120 ECTS credits.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The curriculum is complemented by a broad offer of laboratories, project works and seminars. In addition, there is an area of eligible courses which comprises the full master program of the faculty, hence including courses from all study programs.
- Finally there is an area of free elective courses from the entire RWTH course program, including language courses, courses in economy, law or soft-skill courses and block lectures.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering View 29 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Germany
- Copy of your transcript of records or your diploma supplement. Please submit a transcript of records with all the semesters you have studied. When you apply you have to be able to provide grades all the semesters you have studied except your last two semesters of study.
- A module catalog or course descriptions of all the courses you completed in your studies. If these are available on your university’s webpage, you can also upload a PDF that shows the link to this page. If you do not, or cannot upload a module catalog, the respective Examination Board will still review your application for your eligibility for your chosen course(s) of study. Your application may however have to be rejected due to your missing module catalog.
- If you are applying to start a course of study in a higher core semester: a copy of your final academic transcript.
- Tabular resume
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at RWTH Aachen University - this applies for international students as well!
Living costs for Aachen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.