The International Business and Development is a two year course at the University of Parma and on successful completion graduates are awarded the “laurea magistrale” or second cycle degree certificate.
IBD is designed for candidates from different academic backgrounds and aims to provide a thorough grounding in international economics and global development.
IBD students are encouraged to gain experience abroad during the two academic years, and can take advantage of a large number of opportunities.
IBD teaching methods are mainly interactive and require student participation. Almost all courses include project work, where groups of students, assisted by teachers, prepare, present and discuss projects with teachers and peers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Economic growth
- History of globalization
- International financial institutions and markets
- EU policies and projects
- International industrial economics
- Development economics and international cooperation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Development International Business View 16 other Masters in International Development in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Italian students holding a first-level Italian degree certificate in Class L-18 Ex 270/04 (Economic and Business Sciences) or Class 17 Ex 509/99 with a final mark of 95 or over are admitted to IBD with no further requirement.
- Applicants holding a degree certificate as specified above but with a final mark below 95 are required to attend an interview
- Non-Italian candidates are strongly recommended to request an informal pre-assessment by the Department Admissions Panel, in order to check if they meet the scientific requirements necessary for the enrolment.
International150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 150 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 150 EUR per year during 24 months.
€150 - €900 (Tuition Fee proportionally calculated on the basis of the sole ISEE indicator)
Living costs for Parma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.