The Psychology program at the University of Alberta encourages early, significant, and sustained involvement in research through apprenticeship-style training, mentored by a group of vigorous world-class faculty members. Our graduate alumni have successful positions in universities and colleges, branches of government, and industry.
We invite you to browse our web pages to learn more about our program. Our online brochure will help you get started. Also, please visit our Graduate Psychology Association site for more information.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Behaviour, Systems and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Comparative Cognition and Behaviour
- Developmental Science
- Social and Cultural Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 26 other Masters in Educational Psychology in Canada
- Applicants are normally required to have completed a four-year baccalaureate degree, or its academic equivalent, from an academic institution recognized by the University of Alberta.
- An admission grade point average of 3 on most 4-point grading systems or B on most letter grading systems, based on your most recent two years of full time study (or equivalent) is required.
International7680 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7680 CAD per year during 24 months.
National3759 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3759 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Edmonton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.