Engineering from University of Canterbury will provide each student with key technical knowledge to enhance and support their research activities.
Postgraduate study can bring many career benefits eg, specialist skills and enhanced knowledge, entry into specific occupations, higher starting salary/progression rates, research capability/achievement, and evidence of high academic attainment/self-discipline.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Chemical and Process Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Earthquake Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering.
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
You should apply as early as possible to give yourself maximum preparation time for visa application, fee payment, travel and accommodation arrangements.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering General Engineering & Technology Software Engineering View 23 other Masters in Software Engineering in New Zealand
- Students must normally have completed one of the following: Bachelor of Engineering with Honours with First or Second Class Honours, Postgraduate Certificate in Engineering with a GPA of 5 or more, Bachelor of Science with Honours in appropriate subjects.
- Students wishing to enrol in postgraduate study must have completed both the academic and non-academic requirements of the prerequisite degree. This includes practical work days, work reports, a workshop training course, and a first aid certificate.
- IF English is your additional language, you are also required to meet UC's English language requirements.
International44367 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44367 USD per year during 12 months.
National6418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6418 USD per year during 12 months.
- National Students - 8,911 NZD
- International Students - 61,600 NZD
Living costs for Christchurch
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.