At the International Taxation program from University of Hamburg students learn to judge the legal, corporate and financial consequences of various tax concepts within the context of globalization. This program is interdisciplinary. Courses are given by international academics and practitioners. An introduction to sixteen European and non-European tax systems constitutes a fundamental aspect of this program.
The Master of International Taxation trains future experts on international tax issues in the fields of tax advising (lawyers, tax advisors, financial controllers, staff members of tax departments), research, financial administration, governmental offices and international organizations.In accordance with valid regulations for tax advisors, graduates are awarded a certificate attesting to their knowledge of international tax theory and required for the title "Expert for International Tax Law".
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Courses take place on Fridays and Saturdays. The program consists of two semesters in which students are required to attend classes and one semester in which they complete a master's thesis.
- In addition to international tax planning, the program imparts an understanding of the principles of international taxation, taxation for corporate and non-corporate activities and transnational trade. Further information.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesTaxation View 3 other Masters in Taxation in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- First degree in law or business/economics or equivalent qualifications from another German or foreign university or university of applied science
- If you do not have a university degree, you may be admitted based on an aptitude test or if you are a certified tax advisor
- Sound German and English skills
- Working knowledge of German tax law
International6333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA6333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- Tuition fee and semester contribution.
- The semester contribution is €328.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.