Audiology at University of Canterbury was developed to address the shortage of trained audiologists.
Students at Audiology at University of Canterbury will:
- get professional training
- focus on development of clinical and administrative skills relating to the practice of audiology.
- Topics in Audiology
- Diagnostic Audiological Evaluation
- Audiological Rehabilitation
- Clinical Practicum
- Advanced Topics in Audiology
- Advanced Diagnostic Audiological Evaluation
- Advanced Audiological Rehabilitation
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
You should apply as early as possible to give yourself maximum preparation time for visa application, fee payment, travel and accommodation arrangements.
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Human Medicine Health Sciences View 23 other Masters in Communication Studies in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Students should have either: a Speech and Language Pathology bachelor's degree; or any bachelor’s degree with relevant coursework (eg, Arts, Engineering such as Electrical and Electronic or Mechanical, Health Sciences, Science, or Teaching and Learning); or been admitted with equivalent qualifications to the above by the University.
- If English is your additional language, you are also required to meet UC's English language requirements.
International56498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56498 USD per year during 24 months.
National12683 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12683 USD per year during 24 months.
- National students - 17,735 NZD
- International Students - 79,000 NZD
Living costs for Christchurch
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.