The Accounting and Corporate Finance program at the University of St. Gallen (HSG) is characterized by its proximity to entrepreneurial practice: topical and relevant issues with case-related approaches to solutions play as important a role as do reputed guest lecturers and close cooperation with selected companies. The program thus creates optimal conditions for a successful career start.
As a MAccFin graduate, you will not only have the necessary theoretical foundation but also be conversant with practice-oriented project work, positioning and opinion-leadership, as well as being involved in the production of solutions and decisions.
With education, students are not only armored with the necessary theoretical foundations, instead, they also have experience in practical Project work and constitution of Solutions and decisions.
As a jump start for their careers, graduates oftentimes decide for the first step in a management consulting company, for auditing, or for a junior position in the finance department of an international company. With this start, they repeatedly increase duties, competencies, responsibilities, projects as well as leadership within a short time.
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Analysis
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Regulation and Risk Management
- Theory of Risk and Insurance
- Audit Committee Essentials
- International Financial Statement Analysis
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Risk Management View 4 other Masters in Risk Management in Switzerland
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
If you have one of the following degrees, then you can apply directly for the Master's program:
- University Bachelor's degree in a similar subject
- A degree is considered to be similar if at least 30 ECTS credit points have been awarded in law subjects.
- Consecutive university Master's degree
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree programs must have been completed in the same discipline (consecutively) and amount to at least 270 ECTS credit points together. You must provide evidence that you have taken 30 ECTS credit points in law subjects over the entire course.
- average grade
- study qualification test (optional)
- university and curriculum of the degree program
- extracurricular activities an
- written and an oral examination before being admitted
- intercultural mobility
- letter of motivation
International6824 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3412 EUR per semester during 18 months.
National2930 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1465 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- CHF 1429 - National
- CHF 3329 - International
Living costs for St. Gallen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.