Besides the possibility of completing a doctoral dissertation, the FACTS program opens many opportunities for gaining employment in industrial, auditing or consulting companies or institutions.
- The Master’s program in Finance, Accounting and Taxation (FACTS Master) from Freie Universität Berlin aims at enhancing the students’ skills in the fields of Finance, Accounting (financial and managerial accounting as well as auditing), Taxation and Supplements (above all law and adjacent fields of business administration), focussing on a scholarly foundation as well as on practical orientation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leading auditing and tax consultancy companies - throughout Germany as well as internationally -, such as PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, or Deloitte, maintain central offices in the German capital. Moreover, KPMG and RöverBrönner have their headquarters here.
- It is the various presentations of the Dahlem Lectures on FACTS and also the immediate integration of practitioners into the lecture program that facilitate the establishment of contacts between students and professionals throughout the course of studies.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Taxation View 4 other Masters in Taxation in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or law with a minimum of 45 credit points in the foundations of business taxation, business and public finance, and managerial and finance accounting and in legal areas related to economics; as well as a minimum of 18 credit points in the foundations of mathematics (a minimum of 6 credit points), foundations of statistics (a minimum of 6 credit points), and economic computer science, at least 12 credit points in foundations of mathematics and foundations of statistics; or an equivalent degree.
- Proof of English language skills (level B2 CEFR or equivalent).
- Ability to conduct supervised work on subjects in the area of economic theory or legal subjects using scholarly methods as exhibited by the presentation of a final paper in German or English, usually a bachelor’s thesis or a comparable work (at least 15 pages).
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Students do not pay any tuition fees, the university only charges semester fees and contributions each semester.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.