The Master’s program in Finance, Accounting and Taxation (FACTS Master) aims at enhancing the students’ skills in the fields of Finance, Accounting (financial and managerial accounting as well as auditing), Taxation and Supplements (above all law and adjacent fields of business administration), focussing on a scholarly foundation as well as on practical orientation.
Besides the metropolitan ambience of the capital, guaranteeing a comfortable lifestyle complying with all of the students’ demands in a colorful city, the FACTS-Master’s program in Berlin provides many advantages for a successful career entry due, above all, to the presence of relevant companies and important institutions:
More informationVisit official programme website
- Tax Effects
- Performance Measurement and Incentives
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Valuation of Derivatives
- Research Methods in Finance, Accounting and Taxes
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Taxation View 12 other Masters in Accounting in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or law with a minimum of 45 credit points in the foundations of business taxation, business and public finance, and managerial and finance accounting and in legal areas related to economics; as well as a minimum of 18 credit points in the foundations of mathematics.
- Proof of English language skills (level B2 CEFR or equivalent)
- Ability to conduct supervised work on subjects in the area of economic theory or legal subjects using scholarly methods as exhibited by the presentation of a final paper in German or English, usually a bachelor’s thesis or a comparable work (at least 15 pages).
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Students do not pay any tuition fees, the university only charges semester fees and contributions each semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.