With their professional knowledge they are able to mitigate and eliminate environmental problems and damages. Nevertheless, students learn how to utilize natural resources rationally, develop and operate cleaner technologies. They are capable of neutralizing hazardous waste by acquiring knowledge in the field of nature and land conservation, regional policy and environmental management.
Their overall knowledge enables them to plan, organize and control environmental projects and participate in engineering work creatively. Emphasis is put on identifying industrial and production processes which generate waste and discharges and on proposing suitable control and prevention measures to reduce or eliminate undesirable by-products and pollution. Various technologies are examined, including emissions control, water treatment, solid waste disposal, recycling and energy utilization.
Environmental Engineering from the University of Pannonia requires a broad range of skills and expertise in technologies, project design including relevant management experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Faculty of Engineering at the University of Pannonia, with its dynamic, innovative teaching and progressive approach, is competing to be one of the best engineering faculties in Hungary.
- It has been known over decades for its strength in offering a wide variety of graduate and research programs in the fields of engineering and science. Our aim is to explore new areas of science by conserving the traditional values of engineering training and to preserve the finest national and international standards of academic excellence.
- The Faculty has highly valued reputation in the industry for the quality of our graduates, research and the use of up-to-date knowledge.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering View 8 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form;
- Officially certified copy/copies of high school or university degree / degrees (in English);
- Officially certified copy of the Transcript of Records of previous studies (including the list of complete courses/subjects and
- the results) (in English);
- Medical certificate (Scanned copy of a medical certificate of satisfactory health condition issued not earlier than 1st
- Copy of the valid passport (with the place and date of expiration) OR in case of EU-citizenship copy of valid ID card
- CV in English;
- Motivation Letter in English;
- Verification of the bank transfer of the registration fee for application, which is 100 EUR
International6800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3400 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1600 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.