Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Scholarships to support students from the West Bank or Gaza on a Taught Master's Degree or with IELTS fees. The Trust will offer four one-year taught Masters Degree Scholarships at Durham University, starting in October.
The Trust will also offer five IELTS fee scholarships in 2023 to candidates who cannot afford to take an English Language test.
Full tuition fees covered by Durham University (excluding MBA programmes).
- Applicants must be from Palestinian Occupied Territories.
- Have completed, before July, a degree at a university in the West Bank or Gaza.
- Have achieved a cumulative average grading (GPA) of at least 80% (or 3.0 or B) in your first degree.
- Possess a certificate of English Language proficiency acceptable to the course you wish to study at Durham University.
- Have submitted an online application for postgraduate study at Durham University and you have received EITHER an ‘unconditional offer’ of admission OR a ‘conditional offer’ and you are able to fulfil the conditions of that offer (e.g. obtain the required IELTS scores) before 30 March 2023.
- Have been active in student or community life.
- Live in the West Bank or Gaza and belong to a family that is normally resident in the West Bank or Gaza.
- Are unable to study abroad through the finances of your immediate family.
- Are able to live in the UK for 12 months as a single person.
Study experience required
Submit an academic application to Durham University. The academic application must be submitted by 30 March. Applicants may also wish to consider their choice of college. Provide evidence of your Durham Palestine Educational Trust Scholarship to colleagues in our admissions service.
Submit an online application DPET masters scholarship.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.