Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin is delighted offer a number of scholarships for Chinese nationals under the Claddagh Scholarship Programme. These scholarships are being offered to students who have an offer for a postgraduate programme at Trinity.
Scholarships up to €5,000 each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time postgraduate programme. There are a maximum number of 10 scholarships available.
- Applicants who are normally resident in China, who have non-EU status and will pay non-EU tuition fees.
- Must be full-time taught postgraduate programmes (except programmes from School of Business).
- The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to contribute to the overall Trinity community.
Study experience required
Applicants are required to submit their application via the Education Ireland website and follow the process:
Please check carefully via the link:
1. the requirement details for each Irish institution about their CSP program.
2. You are eligible to apply for maximum 3 programs.
3. You need to upload your CV, motivation letter of CSP and provide a proof of you have already started with the application of Irish institutions.
4. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Any question please contact via email.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
DISCLAIMER – Subject to credit approval, loans are made by Bank of Lake Mills or MPOWER Financing, PBC. Bank of Lake Mills does not have an ownership interest in MPOWER Financing. Neither MPOWER Financing nor Bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending. Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC. None of the information contained in this website constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by MPOWER Financing or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. 2022 © MPOWER Financing, Public Benefit Corporation NMLS ID #1233542. 1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.