Are you from Iran? You might need a student visa...
...But, well, you see, our army of scientist monkeys didn't finish the student visa research for Lithuania yet!
Don't worry, everything is ok. We're on it, and we're doing all we can to make your search for the right international degree in Lithuania a little easier and more enjoyable.
Still, you can always beat us to the punch and:
- Check if you really need a student visa. Usually, if you are an EU-national and want to study in another EU country, you won't need a visa. Some other non-EU countries may also be exempt from an entry visa, at least for an initial duration.
- Start accessing the websites of the embassy and consulate, in order to get a general picture of the whole "visa-application" thing;
- Check the deadlines and figure out how much time you'll have to wait for your visa. You wouldn't want miss studying abroad from this silly mistake of bad planning;
- Go on a scavenger hunt and collect all the documents you will need. Remember, you can find the list on the embassy's website;
- Start saving up money, as some applications might require you to have proof of minimum funds.
- Brush up on your English skills. Even if this is not always a visa requirement, it will help you a lot to succeed during your university studies.
All in all, what else can we say but: good luck and never forget to have fun during your studies!
Thanks and good luck!
The country with its own scent (bergamot, ginger, and wild flowers aromas, among others) and obsessed with basketball, is, incidentally, the very centre of Europe. That's why Lithuania, with its great forests and fast internet, has to be in the top destinations international students choose for their education.
With their amazing fields and versatile study options, like Engineering and Technology, Social Sciences, and Business and Management, Lithuania really should be on the next plane ticket you buy.