• The UNICAF Scholarship Programme is one of the most generous scholarship programmes available for African students and provides opportunities for studies towards a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree programme available from one of the UNICAF partner universities at a fraction of the cost.
• Normally eligible students will receive an 80%* scholarship depending on the programme they are applying for.
• For the last two decades our partner universities have been offering scholarships to international students. The vast majority of these students were able to make a significant contribution to their home countries and in many cases at the highest level.
• The primary objective of the UNICAF Scholarship Programme is to provide opportunities to students from Africa to pursue advanced academic studies and to earn internationally recognised qualifications by studying fully online or through blended learning.
• Join Today the Thousands of our students, from countries such as Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Rwanda and many other African Countries.
The Global Student Satisfaction Awards empower students across the globe to determine the best universities of 2019. By rating institutions on a scale from 1 to 5, on multiple studies-related questions, we found the top educators in the world.Learn more about the Global Student Satisfaction Awards
So far it's an amazingly great experience. Learning a lot and becoming more and more ready for the service to humanity after studies.
All in all my experience with UNICAF was good. Looking back now I must admit that any unpleasantness experienced was on my part for not fully participating in all class activities so sometimes I felt a little left behind.
The modules were well delivered though some of the content is dated. Some fresher content would ease the students understanding of concepts.