The performance driven leadership model provides students with the opportunity to merge cutting-edge theory into pertinent practices; an approach that represents a blending of an experiential program with theory-based instruction. Performance-driven leadership addresses many of the problems that have plagued traditional educational leadership programs.The overall program is focused on preparing leaders ready to serve within the accountability era facing educational institutions today. Course objectives are based on input from superintendents, principals, master's graduates, current students, NCATE and other exemplary programs around the country. Key foci include transformational and balanced leadership, systems thinking, change, and data-driven decision-making. The goal is to create effective leaders knowing not only what to do, but also knowing when, how, and why to do it.Students demonstrate their competency by writing reflective essays, creating models, conducting administrative tasks through simulation activities and completing projects for each content area of the curriculum.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Organizational Culture and Globalization
- Educational Leadership, Systems & Change
- Principals & Practices of Adult Learning
- Special Topics in HE: Global Perspectives
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1498 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Copy of passport identification page
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Complete high school or post-secondary education transcripts
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- Proof of sufficient funds for the first academic year of study at WMU according to estimated cost of attendance
- A resume or curriculum vitae (CV) is required
- Written statement
International15556 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15556 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National15556 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15556 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.