About this Degree
The Communications in Tourism and Entertainment Concentration program at California State University Fullerton prepares graduates to apply advanced communications concepts, research development skills and theories relevant to the use of communications media for a wide variety of purposes. Such study may serve those whose careers involve the use of print, electronic and online media to inform, instruct and persuade. Communications skills are highly applicable to a wide range of careers in business, industry, government, education and mass media.
A student admitted in conditionally classified standing may be granted classified standing upon the development of an approved study plan and satisfactory completion of prerequisite coursework.
- Digital Reporting and Writing
- Writing for Broadcasting and Film
- Writing for the Advertising Industry
- Public Relations Writing
- Mass Communication in Modern Society
- Editing and Design
- Principles of Advertising
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Tourism & Leisure View 243 other Masters in Communication Studies in United States
- Students must meet the CSU requirements for admission to a master’s degree program.
- Please consult the Graduate Admissions section in this catalog for complete information. In addition, each applicant must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 and minimum GRE score of 153 on the verbal portion. If the preparatory work was in a language other than English, a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper) or 80 (Internet) is also required.
International14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
National14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.