About this Degree
The program at California State University Fullerton provides advanced study within the area of civil engineering and allows students to select coursework, with adviser approval, in the areas of construction engineering and management, environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering and structural engineering.
Our Master of Science in Civil Engineering is a 30 unit program. The program allows students to choose courses focusing on Structural Engineering, Construction Engineering and Management, Geotechnical Engineering, and Water Resources Engineering. Course offering in a specific focus depends on enrollment. We encourage students of all baccalaureate backgrounds to apply to our graduate program.
- Computer Methods in Numerical Analysis
- Graduate Projects
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 1657 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Minimum GPA of 2.5. If you graduated from a U.S./international institution with undergraduate degrees in engineering or computer science.
- Official transcript is required from each university or college you have attended since high school.
- If you have received your degree outside the U.S. then you are required to present the results of an acceptable English test assessment such as the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE.
International15457 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15457 USD per year during 12 months.
National10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
- If you are not a resident of California, you must add $396.00 per units enrolled to your registration and tuition fees in addition
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.