International Economic Relations, with a specialization International Business from the University of Gdansk studies will offer students comprehensive understanding of the complexities in the field of the international business.
Graduates with International Economic Relations, with a specialization International Business at the University of Gdansk will:
- think critically and creatively
- communicate effectively
- understand local and global connections
- develop the problem
- solve competences awareness of responsibilities of international community membership
- better understand different cultures
- develop successful intercultural communication skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Foreign Language
- International Public Law
- Portfolio Management
- Corporate Finance
- Market Simulation
- Controlling in the International Economic Processes
- Globalization and Regionalisation in the World Economy
- International Finance
- The Multilateral Trade System and the WTO
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations International Business View 19 other Masters in Economics in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An application form, signed by the candidate, requesting admission, generated by and printed from the IRK system.
- An original or photocopy of a secondary school leaving certificate / high school diploma authorising the bearer to undertake university studies
- An original or photocopy of a student’s book or a supplement/transcript/list of grades
- Nostrification of the certificate/diploma
- A translation into Polish of: the certificate/diploma of completion of tertiary-level studies.
- Recent colour photograph (35 mm x 45 mm), bareheaded, against a light background
- In the case of citizens of countries not part of the European Union:Polish Card (Karta Polaka)/ residence card/ decision regarding Polish origin/ document confirming the type and degree of kinship with a citizen of the Republic of Poland / on condition of being resident in Poland/ certificate confirming knowledge of Polish as a foreign language
International1700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1700 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1700 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Gdansk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.