At the University of Gdansk we offer a bachelor degree in International Economic Relations, with a specialization International Business. Our programmes address different issues of international finance, marketing and trade, logistics, globalisation and intercultural approaches to international business. Students are encouraged to prepare their MA thesis in accordance with their particular interests.
The tuition methods in Master Degree Programmes include traditional lectures both by outstanding University professors and company practitioners, seminars, case study analysis, buzz groups and individual supervision for students’ thesis. The full-time programmes give students the latest theoretical knowledge of contemporary business environment.
- International Business studies give their participants access to exceptional knowledge, skills and expertise about strategic and global business management, marketing, financial issues as well as specific insights into business system.
- The programme offers students comprehensive understanding of the complexities in the field of international business and prepares the students for challenging positions in various areas of international business. The graduates achieve recognizable diploma and may continue the studies at the MA level of international business.
More informationVisit official programme website
Choosing the International Business specialization you have the opportunity to:
- study in the international environment;
- acquiring knowledge and skills necessary in professional work on the analysis of international economic and social phenomena, taking into account cultural differences;
- attending classes carried out in cooperation with business practitioners;
- studying within the ERASMUS + program, which is used by nearly 200 students of our faculty every year;
- going to study in one of many countries in the world with which the faculty has signed a bilateral agreement, e.g. USA, China, Japan, South Corea, Russia, Ukraine;
- obtaining an international certificate in the Refinitiv computer lab (formerly Thomson Reuters Data Suite);
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations International Business View 18 other Masters in International Relations in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Polish bachelor or master diploma or
- Foreign bachelor diploma legalized by Polish Consulate or Embassy holding an office in the issuing country OR with an Apostille (if it was issued by an institution of the country that signed the Hague Convention) with translation to Polish or English
- Diploma supplement/ transcript of records with translation to Polish or English
International1924 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 962 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
4 080,00 PLN
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.