Counseling Psychology from Western Michigan University emphasizes and prepares students to offer services in a variety of mental health settings and is designed for students seeking limited licensure as a psychologist in the State of Michigan.
Graduates with Counseling Psychology from Western Michigan University will become:
- culturally sensitive
- Research Methods
- Group Dynamics and Procedures
- Tests and Measurement
- Counseling Techniques
- Professional Issues and Ethics
- Multicultural Counseling and Psychology
- Counseling and Life Span Development
- Career Development: Theory and Practice
- Theories of Counseling
- Psychopathology: Classification and Treatment
- Intellectual Assessment
- Personality Assessment
- Counseling Theories and Practices
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
January 15 for ensuing Summer and Fall Semesters
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling View 1218 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of passport identification page
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended or are attending, including diplomas, examination results, mark sheets and certificates
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- Proof of sufficient funds for the first academic year of study at WMU according to estimated cost of attendance
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- This program requires three recommendation letters
- Please prepare a statement
International31650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1055 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1055 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State21090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 703 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Kalamazoo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.