About this Anthropology Degree
Opportunities for field and laboratory research, and other related learning experiences permit students to enlarge upon formal classroom training and work independently with original data. Students may pursue a thesis or project of either a traditional or more exploratory character. Efforts are made to assist individuals to plan programs that will meet their individual needs and interests.
The Department of Anthropology at California State University Fullerton requires a grade-point average of 3.0 in all undergraduate coursework in anthropology. Students with limited subject or grade deficiencies may be considered for admission to the program if they agree to complete, with at least a “B” (3.0) average, additional courses selected by the Graduate Study Committee.
- Biological Anthropology
- Cultural Anthropology
- History of Anthropology
- Contemporary Anthropology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Priority consideration will be given to complete applications received by Mar.1 [Fall] or Sept. 1 [Spring].
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Anthropology Ethnic Studies View 191 other Masters in Anthropology in United States
- Students must meet the CSU requirements for admission to a master’s degree program. In addition, admission to conditionally classified standing is contingent upon evaluation and acceptance by the Graduate Affairs Committee.
- The Department of Anthropology requires a grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 in all undergraduate coursework in anthropology. Students with limited subject or grade deficiencies may be considered for admission to the program if they agree to complete, with at least a “B” (3.0) average, additional courses selected by the Graduate Study Committee.
- Subject deficiencies must be met prior to candidacy. In addition, they are required to take the graduate record exam (GRE) during the year prior to applying to the program.
International14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
National14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 12 months.
- If you are not a resident of California, you must add $396.00 per units enrolled to your registration and tuition fees in addition
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.