Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of this Educational Leadership–K-12 program from the Kent State University will be able to:
- Facilitate collaboratively the development, articulation, implementation and stewardship of a shared school vision of learning through the collection and use of data to identify school goals.
- Sustain a school culture and instructional program conducive to student learning through collaboration, trust and a personalized learning environment with high expectations for students.
- Create and evaluate a comprehensive, rigorous and coherent curricular and instructional school program.
- Act in an ethical manner with integrity and fairness to ensure a school system of accountability for every student's academic and social success by modeling school principles of self-awareness, reflective practice, transparency and ethical behavior as related to their roles within the school.
- Safeguard the values of democracy, equity and diversity within the school.
- Evaluate the potential moral and legal consequences of decision-making in the school.
- Promote social justice within the school to ensure that individual student needs inform all aspects of schooling.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Internship In Educational Administration
- Facilities Planning And Administration
- Administration And Supervision Of Special Education
- School And Special Education Law
- School Law For Teachers And Principals
- Public School Finance And Economics
- The Educational Principalshp
- Fundamentals Of Educational Administration
- School Finance For Building Administrators
- Leading For Social Justice
- Instructional Leadership
- Central Office Administration: Curriculum And Pupil
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Deadline- At least one month before the start of the semester of first coursework.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3493 other Masters in Education in United States
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university for unconditional admission
- Minimum 3.250 graduate GPA on a 4.000 point scale for unconditional admission
- Official transcript(s)
- GRE scores in the 50th percentile or above (Effective fall 2019, GRE scores will no longer be required)
- Goal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
International21952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21952 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National21952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21952 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11766 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.