About this Degree
The Educational Leadership department at California State University Fullerton holds two Master's of Science programs. The MS in Education, Higher Education Concentration (MSHE) and the MS in Educational Administration (MSEDAD). Our degree programs support the growth of leaders for Pre K-12 schools, community colleges, and higher education.
Students interested in pursuing a career working with post secondary students in the community college or 4-year setting should apply to the MS in Higher Education program. Students interested in our MS in Educational Administration are teachers in the P-12 setting who hold a teaching or services credential.
- Organizational Leadership
- Instructional Leadership in Higher Education
- History and Philosophy of Higher Education
- College Student Characteristics and Cultures
- Student Learning and Development
- Diversity Access and Equity
- Higher Ed Fieldwork
- Professional Seminar in Higher Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Higher Education View 3205 other Masters in Education in United States
- Employer Support Agreement
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (sent electronically via Cal State Apply)
- CV or Resume
- Unofficial transcripts from all institutions previously attended
- Three (3) writing prompt responses.
International14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
National14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.