About this Degree
The coursework for the Kinesiology degree at California State University Fullerton is designed to provide students with background knowledge and experience for professional careers in a variety of areas including Exercise Physiology, Sociocultural and Philosophical Aspects of Human Movement, Gerokinesiology, Pedagogy, Sport and Performance Psychology, Biomechanics, Strength and Conditioning, and Motor Behavior.
Classified standing requires the development of a study plan (see below) approved by the faculty adviser, graduate studies committee, kinesiology graduate program adviser, and office of graduate studies. No more than nine units of graduate work taken before classification may be included on the study plan. Any changes to the study plan after classified standing is granted must be approved in advance, in writing, by the Kinesiology graduate program.
- Statistical Methods in Kinesiology
- Research Methods in Kinesiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 521 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- Personal Information – biographic, contact, citizenship and residency, race and ethnicity information, etc.
- Academic History – identification of all colleges attended, transcripts, GPA reports, GRE scores
- Supporting Information – A 500 word Statement of Purpose
- Program Materials – resume/CV, letters of recommendation, completion of department-specific questions
- Submit one (1) official transcript from each college or university previously attended
International15457 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15457 USD per year during 12 months.
National10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
- If you are not a resident of California, you must add $396.00 per units enrolled to your registration and tuition fees in addition
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.