About this Degree
The coursework for the Kinesiology degree at California State University Fullerton is designed to provide students with background knowledge and experience for professional careers in a variety of areas including Exercise Physiology, Sociocultural and Philosophical Aspects of Human Movement, Gerokinesiology, Pedagogy, Sport and Performance Psychology, Biomechanics, Strength and Conditioning, and Motor Behavior.
Classified standing requires the development of a study plan (see below) approved by the faculty adviser, graduate studies committee, kinesiology graduate program adviser, and office of graduate studies. No more than nine units of graduate work taken before classification may be included on the study plan. Any changes to the study plan after classified standing is granted must be approved in advance, in writing, by the Kinesiology graduate program.
- Statistical Methods in Kinesiology
- Research Methods in Kinesiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesKinesiology View 277 other Masters in Kinesiology in United States
- Personal Information – biographic, contact, citizenship and residency, race and ethnicity information, etc.
- Academic History – identification of all colleges attended, transcripts, GPA reports, GRE scores
- Supporting Information – A 500 word Statement of Purpose
- Program Materials – resume/CV, letters of recommendation, completion of department-specific questions
- Submit one (1) official transcript from each college or university previously attended
International14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
National14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.