In Cybersecurity Management from Purdue University Global you’ll study effective ways to develop, implement, evaluate, and update the security policies and practices that help organizations respond to and overcome cyberattacks. As organizations struggle with tracking and maintaining their internet footprint, the need for well-educated cybersecurity leaders is expected to grow.
- Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Information Security Analysts
- Database Administrators
- Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Computer Network Architects
- Computer and Network Security
- Ethical Hacking and Network Defense
- Platforms, Applications, and Data Security
- Wireless, Mobile, and Cloud Security
- Computer Forensics and Investigations
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Management of Information Security
- Legal and Ethical Issues in IT
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We offer multiple start dates to give you flexibility in your education, life, and work schedules.
DisciplinesTechnology Management IT Security Cyber Security View 100 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree is required to enroll in a master’s degree program.
- You will need to provide an official transcript that shows completion of your bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, though an unofficial copy may be provided during the application process.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Submit applicable fees
- Visa requirements
- Proof of secondary completion
- English Language Requirements
International8400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.