The Physiology program at Michigan State University fosters leadership opportunities and provides the professional skills that are needed to excel in competitive science careers.
The Department of Physiology is administered jointly by the colleges of Human Medicine, Natural Science, Osteopathic Medicine, and Veterinary Medicine. All four of these colleges offer Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy degree programs with majors in physiology.
The Department of Physiology seeks to prevent and cure diseases through basic research on genes, proteins, and the regulatory signaling systems that control fundamental processes of cellular life.
- Physiology/Pharmacology of Excitable Cells
- Cellular/Integrative Physiology
- Molecular Biology and Protein Structure
- Metabolic Regulation& Molecular Endocrinology
- Cell and Molecular Physiology
- Topics in Physiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nutrition & Dietetics Physiology View 768 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online Graduate School Application
- Complete the Departmental Questionnaire
- Provide 3 Letters of Recommedation
- Provide an official transcript of grades from all schools attended after high school
- Provide current GRE scores (Subject tests recommended, but not required)
- Provide current TOEFL scores (if applicable)
International29772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29772 USD per year during 12 months.
National29772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29772 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State15152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15152 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for East Lansing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.