The Master of Business Administration: Corporate degree program from Michigan State University is designed to integrate management theories with workplace applications to provide students with the intellectual and analytic skills demanded by organizations today.
Students participate in that cohort over the duration of the program, which takes approximately 15-24 months to complete. To allow flexibility, a cohort may start in any semester and students may be admitted on a rolling basis. By using technology-based modules in most classes, the program offers much flexibility to students.
By including a fixed number of residencies in addition to the online instruction, the program ensures that it is possible to apply web-based lessons and have intensive discussions and application sessions. The Corporate M.B.A. is a flexible program that incorporates the intensive team-based skill development that is a hallmark of the Broad School’s other MBA programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Markets and Business Fundamentals
- Data Analysis and Business Decisions
- Financial Accounting Concepts
- Managerial Skills
- Teamwork Simulation
- Leadership Skills
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1339 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Be employed full-time in a managerial position in the private or public sector in an organization sponsoring a Corporate M.B.A. cohort.
- Be nominated for acceptance into the program by at least one representative of the employing organization.
- Have approval from the employing organization to attend all program residency sessions.
- Have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized educational institution.
- Have an academic record equivalent to at least 3.00 (B) in the last two years of undergraduate work.
- Have managerial work experience, including professional or supervisory responsibility.
- Have a high degree of potential for advancement to an organizational leadership role.
International27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 24 months.
National27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State14144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14144 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for East Lansing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.