Specifically, the Master of Business Administration program from Michigan State University is designed to create an understanding of the strategic positioning of the firm, its value chain, and how business activities contribute to the firm's total performance; to develop critical leadership and business analysis skills; and to build a high level of competence across all business functions plus deep knowledge in at least one discipline to prepare the student for a successful career in business.
Full-time M.B.A. students must select a concentration from finance, human resource management, marketing, or supply chain management.
They have flexibility to design secondary focus areas to support their career goals using courses in the college in areas such as change management, consulting, corporate accounting, entrepreneurship, hospitality business, information technology management, international business, leadership, strategic management, sustainability, or any of the approved concentrations. Courses for joint program degrees must be approved by the Director of the full-time M.B.A. Program. Courses from other colleges may also be used with the approval of the Director of the full-time M.B.A. Program.
- Financial Accounting and Reporting Strategy
- Applied Data Analysis for Managers
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Accounting for Decision-Making and Control
- Applied Economics
- Managerial Communication Strategy and Tactics
- Designing and Delivering Impactful Business Presentations
- Marketing Management
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1581 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a recognized educational institution.
- An academic record equivalent to at least 3.00 (B) in the last two years of undergraduate work.
- Scores on the GMAT that reflect a general aptitude for success in graduate study.
- Personal attributes such as demonstrated management potential and maturity.
- Personal qualifications of sound character, intellectual curiosity, perseverance, and a drive to succeed.
Each full-time M.B.A. student is required to have a personal laptop computer with a minimum configuration approved by the Director of the full-time M.B.A. Program.
International27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 21 months.
National27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 21 months.
In-State14144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14144 USD per year during 21 months.
Living costs for East Lansing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.