About this Degree
The Nursing, Nurse Educator Concentration MS program at California State University Fullerton is designed to foster interdisciplinary collaborative skills and independent functioning within a focused specialty area, called an MS concentration. Current MS concentrations are: Nursing Leadership, Nurse Anesthetist, School Nursing, Nurse Educator and Women’s Health Care. Within the Women’s Health Care concentration, students will choose an emphasis as either a nurse midwife or women’s health nurse practitioner.
The Nursing Leadership, School Nursing and Women’s Health Care concentrations are flexible, allowing for either full-time or part-time study. The Nurse Anesthetist concentration follows a set full-time schedule. High quality resources, both on and off campus, are available for the MS concentrations.
- Theoretical Perspectives for Nursing Practice
- Nursing Research and Evaluation for Practice
- Seminar in Nursing Research
- Advanced Decision Making: Nursing Issues Seminar
- Advanced Nursing: Vulnerable Population
- Development and Evaluation of Nursing Curricula
- Instructional Design in Nursing Education
- Nurse Educator Teaching Practicum
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Nursing View 3082 other Masters in Education in United States
- Active, unrestricted, California RN license with no disciplinary action pending or imposed
- Baccalaureate or Master's degree in Nursing (BSN or MSN) from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Prerequisite Course:
- Upper-division Statistics completed with a "C" or better
- Minimum of one year of full time clinical (hospital based) registered nursing experience within the past three years; two years of work experience preferred.
International15457 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15457 USD per year during 24 months.
National10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 24 months.
- If you are not a resident of California, you must add $396.00 per units enrolled to your registration and tuition fees in addition
Living costs for Fullerton
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.