About this Degree
The Nursing, Nursing Leadership Concentration MS program at California State University Fullerton is designed to foster interdisciplinary collaborative skills and independent functioning within a focused specialty area, called an MS concentration. Current MS concentrations are: Nursing Leadership, Nurse Anesthetist, School Nursing, Nurse Educator and Women’s Health Care. Within the Women’s Health Care concentration, students will choose an emphasis as either a nurse midwife or women’s health nurse practitioner.
The Nursing Leadership, School Nursing and Women’s Health Care concentrations are flexible, allowing for either full-time or part-time study. The Nurse Anesthetist concentration follows a set full-time schedule. High quality resources, both on and off campus, are available for the MS concentrations.
California State University, Fullerton, is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). Many of the academic programs at CSUF are also accredited by discipline-specific accreditation agencies and associations.
- Theoretical Perspectives for Nursing Practice
- Nursing Research and Evaluation for Practice
- Seminar in Nursing Research
- Advanced Decision Making: Nursing Issues Seminar
- Advanced Nursing: Vulnerable Populations
- Theoretical Basis of Leadership and Organizations in Nursing
- Nursing Service Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- we will not be accepting applications for our MSN Leadership program for Fall 2023
DisciplinesLeadership View 567 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- Completion of online application form which will ask for bio/demographic information and details about your previous education.
- Names and contact information including email address for three references who are registered nurses. These references will receive an email with directions complete the recommendation.
- Statement of Purpose - in 500 words or less describe your preparation and reason(s) for pursuing graduate study in Nursing Leadership
- Current Resume detailing all education and nursing work experience
- Individual unofficial transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Application fee paid online when submitting the application
International14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 24 months.
National14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 24 months.
Resident: 2082 USD
Non-Resident: 4458 USD
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.