The Global Supply Chain Management program of Rochester Institute of Technology prepares students for a successful career in supply chain management, planning and logistics, procurement and sourcing through course work and real business projects.
In the MS in global supply chain management, you will obtain global supply chain skills and knowledge underscored by strong analytical, quantitative, and leadership skills needed to not only design innovative solutions and predict future trends but also to become a leader in the fast-moving business landscapes in the global supply chain system.
Typical Job Titles
- Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain Director
- Sourcing Manager
- Operation Manager
- Program Manager
- Supply Chain Planner
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Project Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Global Business Analytics
- Advanced Business Analytics
- Project Management
- Quality Control and Improvements
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Family & Consumer Science Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 169 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- Complete a graduate application
- Hold a baccalaureate degree (or equivalent) from an accredited university or college
- Submit official transcripts (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 for GMAT waiver
- Submit scores from GMAT or GRE (GMAT preferred)
- Submit a personal statement
- Submit a current resume or curriculum vitae
- International applicants whose native language is not English must submit scores from the TOEFL or IELTS exams
International52092 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52092 USD per year during 12 months.
National52092 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52092 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Rochester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.