The School of Criminal Justice is at the forefront of education in the nature of crime, administration of criminal justice, security management and administration, and the legal system. Throughout the Judicial Administration program from Michigan State University there is an emphasis on the relationship between theory and practice as well as the interconnection of the activities of the many agencies and professions involved in the systems of justice and private security. Through their research, teaching, and practice, graduates can contribute to the development of improved systems for the prevention and control of crime and delinquency.
The School of Criminal Justice offers a professionally and managerially oriented Master of Science degree program for advanced students, many of whom are criminal justice professionals. The Master of Science degree is offered both on campus and through online delivery. The Master of Science in Forensic Science offers concentrations in forensic anthropology, biology, and chemistry and is only offered on-campus. The School also offers Master of Science degrees in Law Enforcement Intelligence and Analysis and Judicial Administration, which are available only online.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Criminal Justice Management Seminar
- National and Global Trends in Court Planning
- Historical Foundations/Contemporary Frameworks in Judicial Administration
- Budget Planning and Resource Allocation for Court Performance
- Workforce Planning and Management in the Courts
- Quantitative Methods in Criminal Justice Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Political Science View 507 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be considered for admission to the Master of Science degree program in Judicial Administration, an applicant must:
- Submit a personal statement regarding his or her academic and professional goals.
- Have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized educational institution.
- Have an undergraduate grade–point average of 3.20 or higher.
- Submit scores from the Graduate Record Examination General Test (GRE) taken within the last five years. The GRE examination is waived for candidates who meet the undergraduate grade-point average requirement of 3.20 or for candidates who have completed a graduate degree.
International27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27792 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27792 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State14144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14144 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.