The program offers a special needs specialization, which focuses on coursework and professional experiences related to the study of special needs populations in career-technical education.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of this Career-Technical Teacher Education program from the Kent State University will be able to:
- Expand use of instruction based on learner needs, including individualized, mixed-ability, cooperative and teamwork.
- Be competent in using various instructional strategies.
- Curriculum Guide: Design And Application
- Principles And Practices In Career Technical Education
- Analysis Of Human Resource Development
- Program Evaluation In Career Technical Education
- Special Populations In Career Technical Education
- Statistics I For Educational Services
- Research In Educational Services
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Deadline- At least one month before the start of the semester of first coursework.
DisciplinesEducation View 4053 other Masters in Education in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university for unconditional admission
- Minimum 3.000 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000 point scale for unconditional admission
- Official transcript(s)
- Goal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency
International21952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21952 USD per year during 12 months.
National21952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21952 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11766 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.