Emphasis is placed on integrating a “big picture” policy perspective with an understanding of sensor technologies, transportation security, systems engineering, human behavior, and intelligence analysis.
Critical Infrastructure Protection at University of Massachusetts Lowell is an interdisciplinary graduate program offered by the College of Fine Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, and coordinated by faculty in the School of Criminology and Justice Studies. Student can earn a 30-credit Master of Arts or Master of Science degree in one of the following concentrations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Security Studies
- Intelligence Analysis: Policy and Practice
- Scientific and Technological Dimensions of National Security
- Research Design
- Security Studies Capstone Research Paper
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students - UMass Lowell Graduate Admissions offers rolling admissions for all programs
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Terrorism & Security View 105 other Masters in Terrorism & Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Online Application form with signature.
- Felony Disclosure Form
- Certified copies of university academic transcripts and final degree certificate.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL score ONLY).
- Three signed letters of reference – academic or professional.
- Statement of purpose (student’s full name clearly stated on each page).
- Original Bank Statement/Financial Documents (no older than 6 months), if the bank statements are not in student’s name, please provide a letter of support
International26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26370 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26370 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State14590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14590 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.