As a student pursuing a Master of School School Administration-Educational Leadership at North Carolina State University, you will develop the professional expertise required for entry or advancement in K-12 leadership.
In addition, students will benefit from several distinct program characteristics:
- Diverse students and faculty representing a variety of backgrounds, experiences and research interests
- A commitment to social justice advocacy in education and society
- Access to distance education for those not located in Raleigh (depending on demand)
The MSA program requires completion of eight, 3-hour courses (24 credit hours), plus 18 credit hours of internship for a total of 42 credit hours. Courses are offered in person, once per week, in the afternoon or evening to accommodate full-time professionals who are students in the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Teacher Empowerment & Leadership
- School Law
- Organizational Mgt. I: Human Resources
- Organizational Mgt. II: School Finance
- Community & Interagency Partnerships
- Leadership in Professional Learning Communities
- Leading & Transforming School Culture
- Contexts & Challenges of School Improvement
- Internship in Educational Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration View 2168 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Test Scores
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Teaching experience in K-12 public or private school (3 years preferred)
International29690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29690 USD per year during 24 months.
National29690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29690 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11702 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11702 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Raleigh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.